Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Having One of Those Days...


You know the kind. The wake up on the wrong side of the bed day. I just got off the phone with Matt, after snapping at him. (Sorry, baby... it was your day yesterday, but today isn't your birthday anymore) He probably doesn't know what he did to set me off. It's not his fault. I'm simply finding it tough lately to remain positive and upbeat.

I went for another job interview today, which went alright, but just the thought of having to work for someone else again feels like a defeat. Especially when it only pays $9 an hour, and I haven't even gotten the job. I still have to go for the second part of the interview which means working for free for an hour to see if they like me enough to hire me.

It's days like these that some kind words can help lift one's spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be positive Cathy :-) , I am sure a good job will turn up for you ! Sending you a lot of luck from Spain .
Susie x x x

Stacey said...

Awww, days like that just suck, don't they? I had an equally frustrating day myself...maybe this will make you feel better. The cat puked on the counter, the dog puked IN BETWEEN the couch cushions, the kid kept unplugging the vacuum, climbed on the kitchen table and knocked everything off, and threw a public tantrum at the post office. Woo hoo!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you--hopefully some wonderful days (and a fabulous job where your creative genius will be respected) will be arriving to you soon.