Friday, March 7, 2008

Wishful Thinking and Exercise

The snow just doesn't want to stop falling yet. Toronto is under another storm watch and once again I will have to venture out into it tomorrow. As long as the ttc keeps running smoothly, I'll be happy.

But I'm still longing for warmer days and pretty flowers...





Maybe when it warms up, I will take up running again. Or perhaps I will stick with working up a sweat indoors with Kathy Smith. I exercised for the first time in years - or what feels like years - this afternoon and feel like a new woman. I always forget how good it can feel after a good workout. Endorphins are a wonderful thing.

Of course, that's not going to stop me from baking chocolate chip cookies later on. Mmmm, cookies!

Oh and I was also pleasantly surprised (well, sort of, as I already knew the post was coming) to be featured here. Angie has been a sweetheart to work with so far and I look forward to selling in her and Tyson's shop.

No comments: