Friday, June 6, 2008

Today's lunch was brought to you by Starbucks!


Because of the sudden heatwave today and since I was out running errands, I dined on a Starbucks caramel frappucino for lunch. Yeah, I'm a healthy girl. I planned on doing aerobics when I got back but we all know that's not going to happen today. The weekend has almost begun and I'm choosing to enjoy it already, by blogging, of course.

Our black and white munchkin looks like she's ready for mischief here, but she's been coughing again for the past week, so I'm taking her back to the vet next week. It's so strange, almost like clockwork, every 2 months she will start coughing and it usually goes away on its own, but this time it's lasted longer. The doctor said she only has a mild form of asthma, if that's even what she has. I just hope it's nothing serious.

suki wallsniffer

Our other furball turned 3 this past week. Not really sure when his birthday is - he was supposedly a year old when I brought him home 2 years ago at the end of May - but I was a bad kitty mommy because I didn't remember to give him birthday hugs and kisses until the end of the day that I chose as his birthday. Sorry, Dex! We love you!

doodle - happy furry friday!

Here are some shots of some t-dresses that I silkscreened for a friend this past week. I think they turned out really well and hope they sell like hotcakes for her.

t-dresses closeup
t-dresses hanging

Last, but not least, a new button set for the the shop. I've printed some shirts and totes as well but have to take some better photos of them before listing them.

wonder cats and kitties

No comments: