Monday, April 28, 2008

Arrrgh!

red pirate kitty
It's a rainy day in Kittyville so far. Well, actually, I think the rain stopped a while ago but it's dampened my spirits enough today. I'm typing from my Monday hideout and I swear I better hone my selling skills quickly if I hope to close any sales at this coming weekend's event. There have been a bunch of people who have been drawn into the store by the Pirate Kitty shirt on the mannequin in the window and yet every one of them has resisted from buying it. I find I have an easier time selling other people's stuff, rather than my own. Why is that?!!!

My section is looking a tad bare now but the way things have been today, I don't think I need to worry about restocking until after the show. No sales at all so far for the store. That's Monday for you. At least grey, gloomy Mondays.

One positive note is that today is the 5-year anniversary of Matt's and my first date. He says that now we'll only celebrate our wedding anniversary (easier for him to remember... we'll see) but I like to commemmorate these special occasions anyway, even if it's just in cyberspace.

1 comment:

/// said...

Congrats on the anniversary--- and your blog is FANTASTIC, Cathy!!! :)